Perform a variety of specialized functions to ensure safety of students, staff and faculty in the Math & Science Department. Work in laboratories to assist in preparation of laboratories, keep up inventory, and to assist with laboratory upkeep.
Perform specialized functions and have responsibility for safety oversight of students and University Property; i.e. Science Labs.
1. To assist with preparation for laboratories.
2. Work up to 25 hours per week in the laboratories.
3. Maintain the organization of biological specimens and the slide collection.
4. Clean glassware, equipment, materials, etc., after the laboratory
5. Set up equipment, materials for laboratories before the laboratory and take down the equipment, materials, etc., after the laboratory. 6. Work on special projects as needed.
Knowledge of plant and animal phyla.