Provides supervision for grounds maintenance and landscape development services at account/unit to ensure client satisfaction and retention for the University. Implements business practices in order to uphold University mission and values.
• Maintains and develops client relationships and client satisfaction in grounds maintenance and landscaping development services to ensure account retention.
• High School diploma, GED, or equivalent experience preferred
• 1 or more years of supervisory work experience
• 1 or more years of related work experience
• Ability to maintain a positive attitude
• Ability to communicate with co-workers and other departments with professionalism and respect
• Ability to maintain a professional relationship with all coworkers, vendor representatives, supervisors, managers, and other University employees
• Ability to work under pressure
• Ability to work well alone and with a team
• Ability to work a flexible schedule, including nights, weekends and some holidays